Membership in the Key West Business Guild (KWBG) comes with many networking and marketing benefits. It also comes with one very important responsibility: to provide a safe place for our gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) visitors and local community members. Membership with the KWBG includes a commitment to support and promote Gay Key West.
To become a member, please complete our
Benefits of Membership
- Business name and contact info listed in the printed Gay Key West Map & Directory which is widely distributed worldwide and throughout the Keys
- Business name and contact info listed on www.gaykeywestfl.com with a complimentary link
- Opportunity to distribute your business promotional materials at the Gay Key West Visitor Center and membership luncheons
- Opportunity to send your ad or announcements to the Guild membership via our weekly e-newsletters
Fee-Based Promotional Opportunities
- Banner ad on www.gaykeywestfl.com and other Guild-owned web sites
- Premiere web directory listing on www.gaykeywestfl.com
- Print ad on the Gay Key West Map & Directory
- Advertising in the Gay Key West Visitor Center on the TV monitors
- Promotional materials distributed at travel shows world wide
General Business Member:
A General Business Member must be located in the City of Key West or below the Seven Mile Bridge, Monroe County, and have the applicable business licence(s). A General Business Member shall have the right to participate in all KWBG activities, including voting and advertising.
General Business Memberships consist of the following categories:
General – $225
Restaurant & Bar up to 50 Seats – $300
Restaurant & Bar over 50 Seats – $325.00
Lodging & Vacation Rentals up to 20 Rooms – $325.00
Lodging & Vacation Rentals over 20 Rooms – $500
Associate Member: $750.00
Associate Members are located above the Seven Mile Bridge. An Associate Member may not vote in KWBG elections and may not be an Officer or Director-at-Large in the KWBG, but receives the other benefits of General Business Membership.
Nonprofit Member: $125.00
An Nonprofit Member must have its primary center of activity in Key West; however, it is not required to obtain a business license from the City of Key West. Proof of 501 (c) (3) or (6) status is required. An Nonprofit Member has one vote in KWBG elections regardless of the number of members.
Individual Member: $50.00
An Individual Member must reside at least two months of the year in the City of Key West or below the Seven Mile Bridge, Monroe County. An Individual Member shall have the right to participate in all KWBG activities including voting, but not promotional or advertising benefits associated with the General Business Membership.
Additional Listings: $150.00
Join at the highest level and add additional business listings for $150 each.
The by-laws of the Key West Business Guild require that two members in good standing sponsor all applications for membership. Please let us know if you need help identifying the appropriate sponsors for your application.
Download our membership application. Join us today!
Become a KWBG Member today and proudly display your rainbow KWBG sticker!